Chill Skills for Kids is a unique child centred program that helps kids learn how to relax. This program has been effective for children exposed to family violence, trauma and children with mental health issues.
It is designed to equip professionals & therapists with an effective program that helps children manage issues such as stress, anxiety, insomnia, negative self-talk, low self esteem, etc.
For children, the Chill Skills for Kids program is engaging and a gentle, fun way to learn how to:
- Identify & manage emotions
- Learn about positive self-talk
- Find different ways to be calm & relaxed
- Build self-esteem
- Create confidence
- Create self-awareness
- Identify emotions in the body and ways to release them
- Express themselves through therapeutic creative activities