Chill Skills for kid’s classes involve a range of fun activities to help kids learn how to relax, explore their imagination and learn valuable life skills.
What we do in a session
- Gentle movement
- Show the kids how to imagine their worries away
- Listen to relaxing stories
- Various styles of mindfulness & meditation to suit different age groups of children
- Therapeutic creative activities to help with self-expression
- Talk about how worry can store in the body, and how to use Chill Skills to release it
- Learn about acknowledging and interpreting emotions
- Using journals the children learn about creating positive self-talk
Above all the classes are fun and enjoyable.
For information on class locations please go to our classes page